Nearly 200 years of history
This property in the Village of Williamsville was first used for burials in 1810 (the oldest tombstone is dated February 2nd of that year), and was later formalized as a “Burying Ground” in 1824. The beautiful grounds offer options for both cremation as well as traditional burials.
Williamsville Cemetery has been part of The Forest Lawn Group since a merger in 2001.
To learn more Williamsville Cemetery, please call (716) 633.9616, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Williamsville Cemetery is located at 5402 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221.